Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 2

Another relaxing day. No alarm clock. Quality couch time. Not sure how, but the other day I ran across an interesting local food group, 18 Reasons. Looks like they sponsor a fair amount of events and I have added them to my new life list of things to do. Saw a link to Omnivore Books, a store devoted to both old and new books on all things food. I decided to take a walk over in the afternoon...yes, a slow one.


WOW...an amazing store...I spent over an hour and need MUCH more time there. If you're into cookbooks, check them out...they are a local business very worthy of your business.


The walk home was even slower than the walk there. I know when I've been to Europe that I really liked walking...but it always seemed different than walking at home. That difference seems to be disappearing. It is so nice not having to rush to get anywhere. No schedule. Nothing but enjoying the moment.


We'll see how all this applies to washing dishes tomorrow. Really do need to start the house cleaning that accumulated during this last stretch of time, being in limbo at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment