Sunday, December 20, 2009

Addendum to First Monday of Freedom...Irony and Truth

I just downloaded this photo from my phone which reminded me that I hadn't written about it. Dolores Park Cafe...had just sat down at the table with my coffee (before the conversation with the photographer), opened my copy of bon appetit and came to this full spread ad...


You're kidding, right? Anyone who says the universe doesn't have a sense of humor, just isn't paying attention. I literally laughed out loud. Wells Fargo...with me when I need help designing my future. OMG. Well, after the initial and quite obvious irony, I realized that that was in fact true. They did help me start down this new path...and will be with me along the way, funding this time of discovery and evolution. Interesting how irony and truth can coexist. Perspective is an interesting thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment